Why should I use a website package?
Opting for a web design package offers several key benefits:
- Cost effective and affordable solutions that are superbly designed and built by the Well Good team.
- Design certainty: You know exactly what you are getting. In our Kickstart and Establish packages, you can choose from over 60 different website design options.
- Mobile and tablet friendly: The website will be 'responsive', looking and working great on mobile and tablet devices, where the design scales up or down to various screen sizes.
- SEO - Search engine optimised - all our websites include on-page SEO so that your business can be found and ranked on Google and other search engines.
- Full control and ready for growth: Our website packages give you the ability to edit and manage your website and our built for future growth.
Can I see examples of the website packages?
Yes of course! We have many samples in the gallery above covering different industries and design styles. Also refer to our portfolio showing recent work. If you select our Kickstarter or Establish package, we'll send you over 60 themes to choose from, so you know exactly what you getting.
How do I start? - what's the process?
1. The first step is to have an initial chat with us so we're both certain you've got the right website solution for your needs. Get in touch with us or book a phone appointment online.
2. Once we've discussed what your business needs in detail, we'll send you a work proposal you can view and accept online.
3. For Kickstart and Established packages you'll then pick your design and select colours. For Amplify, we'll start with a strategy and design sprint meet up.
4. You'll then need to send us your content including the logo file, text and any images for each page.
5. We'll then create your live site.
Do you host my website?
We can! We'll build your website on our servers and then offer ongoing hosting from $50 (+GST) per month (paid annually). If you would prefer to host it with another 3rd party, we can provide an archive zip file for your team to install on another server, once the build is completed.
Do I need to have all my content prepared prior to contacting you?
No, we can advise what content is required for your website. We will send a content guide outline for you to follow while working on your website making the whole process easier!However, if you do have the content ready that is great, please feel free to send this to us to view.
How long will it take to build my website?
We offer fast turnaround times for all our website builds. Depending on how ready you are this could be as little as 3 days however on average it is between 1 to 4 weeks from the start of the design process to delivery. Please keep in mind some custom functionality may take longer due to the development requirements.
After delivery of the first version, we will accept up to 3 changes to the structure of the content.